
Tess turned 2! We went to Disneyland with Mimi and Pops. Tess loves the Tea cups.
At the end of the school year Daddy takes a trip to Wild Rivers with the 6th and 7th grade students from his school. Mommy and Tess came this year and played on the slides.
Uncle Alex brought some fire works for us on the 4th of July. These are the snakes! We still go to the side yard looking for them every time we visit Baba.
Here is a pair of drivers you do not want on the road. I worry about these two when they get old enough to go out on the town together! The boys better watch themselves. These two are sassy.
We have had several beach days. Tess is a natural beach lover. She goes from the water to the sand holes daddy digs and watches the people around her.
This is a picture on the train at Santa Ana Zoo. We LOVE trains! I guess from dads stand point, I have a daughter who loves swimming, the beach, trains, and is not afraid of anything. She loves to catch lizards in the back yard. That beats playing with dolls!But we do love PINK!
Last Pictures! This is Daddy and Tess diving into the deep end of the pool. We are at the pool at least 2 times a week and love every minute of it. The last one is her feeding Bruno (Baba's neighbor dog) and getting a kiss for bringing prime rib bones for him. Did I mention that she is not afraid of anything!

ok. I added one more. So, Uncle Alex had a baby shower of sorts while Aunt Mel had her shower. The boys went a had lunch at Hooters while the girls did their shower thing. Tess had just as much fun as the boys did.


0 comments:
Post a Comment