




Our sweet Tess was a fairy for Halloween. She had so much fun! We carved pumpkins to prepare - we asked her what she wanted for the faces and she said Mickey Mouse and a Happy Face, hence our creativeness. Daddy took her Trick or Treating with 2 other neighborhood kids. For the first few homes, Tess thought she was being invited in to the homes, she finally figured out she was only going to get candy. She was very polite remembering to say Trick or Treat and thank you. When she got home, she insisted on helping hand out candy. She carefully placed candy in the bags, wishing Happy Halloween and your welcomes to all. She was absolutely precious!


2 comments:
Happy Post-Halloween. I tried posting before but I got a strange message on my side. Anyways, I kept on forgetting to ask you what Tess was for Halloween, I'm glad you posted the pictures. Tess is adorable! Hope that your day is going great!
Love,
Alissa
Thanks! Yes, she was a pretty fairy and we had so much fun! Hope you are doing well. Love, Mary
Post a Comment